All material on the Signaltofollow.com website (“STF”) is owned by Signaltofollow. STF would like to inform you that your privacy on the internet is of crucial importance to us. The success of our business depends on our ability to maintain the trust of our clients. During the course of our business, we gather information about our users, and we would like to inform you about the type of information we gather, what we do with it and how you can correct or modify the information you entrust us with. Please note that this policy only applies to websites operated by STF and not to other organisations or person to which we refer to on such websites through banners or links.
When you sign up for an account with STF, the following information about you (“Your Data”) will be collected and stored for administrative, service related and/or legal purposes:
- Application information, such as names, e-mail addresses etc, and
- Verification information, such a address, birth date, phones and information necessary to verify your identity such as a passport or drivers license, (“Personal Information”) and
- Handling information, such as a your trading activities, account balances, your inquiries and our responses, and
- Website traffic pattern information and IP addresses.
STF uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption technology to protect the information that you submit. This technology protects Users from having their information intercepted by anyone other than STF during transmission. We work hard to ensure that our websites are secure and that they meet industry standards. We also use additional safeguards: firewalls, authentication systems (e.g., passwords and personal identification numbers) and access control mechanisms to control unauthorised access to systems and data.
Use of information collected by STF
STF uses both the personal and aggregated information that we collect for multiple purposes. The information is used:
- To improve the content of the website
- To customise the content and/or the layout of the website for each individual user
- To notify users about updates to the website
- To send out newsletters or information about other opportunities that we believe it will be interest to you. We will only send this to you if you have indicated that you wish to receive such information and we will respect your wish not to do so if you communicate such wish to us.
Personal Information is collected when our users provide personal information to us upon registering for membership or when applying on-line for an account. We will limit the collection of Personal Information to what is necessary to administer our business in an effort to provide you with superior service.
Traffic pattern information includes information on which web pages our users access or visit, and how many users log into our websites on a daily basis. This kind of information is only used in its aggregated form, which means that the individual user will not be recognizable. We may also use the information we gather to inform you of new products or services available or under consideration, technical issues, customer satisfaction surveys or account updates and related purposes.
Your e-mail address may be used by the STF in relation to its products and services (including any marketing campaigns related to these products or services). If you do not wish to receive such marketing material please contact us through feedback form.
Disclosure of personal data
The STF ’s employees, directors, officers and/or representatives are obliged by law to treat your data as confidential and may not pass on or use any of your data without valid legal grounds. Any of your data benefits from this full protection and will only be disclosed to third parties such as administrative or judicial authorities if the STF is compelled to do so pursuant to the applicable law, or if you have given your written consent to such disclosure. You may revoke such consent or modify its extent at any time. Without prejudice to the above, the STF can disclose the following information:
- General customer data, such as name, address to companies carrying out administrative tasks for STF.
- General customer data about corporate customers to financial institutions subject to professional secrecy, for the purpose of marketing and advisory services.
- If the data we hold about you proves inaccurate or outdated, we will correct it upon your request.
If you have any other question or concern, please contact us through feedback form.