Winner of more than 10 prestigious awards
Trading advantages of RoboForex forex brokerNo limits in providing outstanding beneﬁts to RoboForex clients
The most popular platform for trading on the Forex market, which includes a knowledge database, trading robots, and indicators.
3 types of order execution
9 time frames for trading
50 integrated indicators for technical analysis
Variety of order types
The latest version of MetaTrader platform with an opportunity to choose between netting and hedging systems.
4 types of order execution
6 types of pending orders
- The Most Reliable Platform: One of the most advanced trading platform. MetaTrader 4 is the ultimate trading tool and traders across the globe rely on it each day for all their trading needs.
- Fast Execution:Our IT Infrastructures has been deployed within industry leading datacenters in London (Equinix LD4) and New York (Equinix NY4) thus connecting our servers to those of the Major Exchanges and Liquidity Providers via ﬁbre optic cables to bypass the Internet congestion.
- Low Spreads: Our electronic pricing engine allows us price updating every currency pair three times per second, and thanks to this our prices reﬂect the current global forex market levels.
- High Leverage:Leverage is essentially the borrowing of capital to increase your returns of investment. In the forex industry, a forex broker can «lend» capital to a trader, allowing the trader to open a much larger position, just as if they had a much larger trading account than they actually do.
- Fast Deposit/Withdraw: Our Accounting and Support Team working hard to guarantee our clients fast deposit and withdrawal speed. We proceed 90% of all our deposits within 7 min and for 75% of our withdrawals, it takes less than 30 min to reach the client’s account.
- Multilanguage Support: We are in contact with over than 50 countries every day.
- Zero Commission on Deposit:PaxForex broker does not apply any deposit fees, all fees are made by card processor or by electronic payment systems. PaxForex recovers all fees for deposits of $300 or above (except for a Bank transfer).